Sahar Lash Artistry & Education
*PROCEEDING TO BOOK MEANS YOU AGREE WITH MY POLICIES*
*PROCEEDING TO BOOK MEANS YOU AGREE WITH MY POLICIES*
- Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Makeup (Bridal, occasion, party, photographic)
- HD Brows
Lash Appointments: Monday - Friday only
Evening appointments are available upon request on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday's only
Makeup appointment also upon request Monday - Sunday (subject to availability)
I will answer calls and messages as soon as possible., my replies are slow on the weekends. When leaving a message please leave your name, contact number, the treatment you'd like and the day/times you are interested in booking.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
My terms and conditions are put in place to ensure clients understand how I work and to ensure I provide a professional and safe service.
INFILS: Eyelash extensions can last up to 4-6 weeks if you follow the correct aftercare advice, but this is never guaranteed. To maintain fullness and symmetry, I recommend to have infills every 2-3 weeks, there must be a minimum of 50% of your eyelash extensions remaining and in good condition, any less than 50% or poorly looked after extensions will require a full set to be applied and will be priced accordingly. I'm back to back most days so please remember to always be on time to your app with clean lashes/skin.
MAKEUP: Please ensure all eye-makeup is removed prior to your appointment. Time spent cleaning your lashes will reduce the amount of time spent applying lashes. If you require a demonstration of how to clean your lashes thoroughly, please ask or click here. I can also recommend products that are safe to use with your eyelash extensions.
CHILDREN: For safety reasons I regret to inform you that no child under 12 years old may attend your appointment with you. Your understanding is appreciated.
Appointments are usually booked up in advanced by my regular clients so please be sure to book in as soon as possible to guarantee an appointment.
BEFORE BOOKING: Please visit the eyelash extensions info section on my website and check for any existing conditions that may restrict or prevent treatment before booking an appointment, as I may not be able to offer you my services without necessary GP referral. If any apply to you please notify me before booking.
Please note a patch test must be carried out at least 48 hours before your booked appointment. During your consultation you will be asked to complete and sign a consultation form stating any known contra indications to the treatment. It is then your responsibility to disclose any changes over time should you wish to continue with regular infils.
BOOKINGS: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all eyelash/makeup treatments. This can be made via bank transfer. Please contact me for details. This will be deducted off of your treatment price. If your appointment isn't secured by payment and someone else wants it, I'm afraid I cannot hold the app for you. Deposits or vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase!
£130 lashes =
£65 + £65 at your appointment
DEPOSITS/VOUCHERS ARE VALID UP T0 6 MONTHS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
Cancellations/No shows/Late arrivals:
If you would like to change your appointment, you can do so (without charge and on one occasion) as long as at least 48hours notice has been given (subject to availability). If I cancel for any reason I will either refund you or offer you another appointment time.
I usually send a reminder message to confirm your appointment around 24-48 hours prior. At this point the balance should be made online to secure this appointment.
If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged/not refunded. It is unlikely that I will be able to fill this slot and you will be charged the full amount for the appointment and any outstanding balance will be due. If you change the date if your booking more than once you will lose your deposit. Payments can be made by bank transfer, this is required in order to make another booking.
No shows will also be charged the full price of the treatment missed and I reserve the right to refuse future treatment.
If you arrive late to your appointment, your appointment will still end at the allocated end time of your appointment. This is to ensure I do not run late for the next client as this will put me behind for the rest of the day. I refuse treatment for those who show up more than 10 mins late as it’s not enough time for me to make your lashes look how they should and your eyes will be a reflection of my work.
REFUNDS: I am afraid I do not offer any refunds. If you are unhappy with your treatment or develop an irritation with your eyelash extensions within the first 48 hours of having them applied I can offer a removal free of charge. Allergic reactions can happen at any time when having eyelash extensions therefor it is out of the control of the beauty therapist. Please make sure you are aware of any risks associated before booking any treatment.
Normal lash removal costs (of both my work and other Lash Technicians work) is £30. If you would like a set (that I have applied) removed and a new set re applied I will remove your previous set free of charge if only a few lashes remain. Please note I do not infill another technicians work.
CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP ME TO BOOK
CLICK HERE FOR DECEMBER POLICIES
- Your contact details will be stored and (if need be) passed on for NHS Track and Trace purposes for up to 21 days after your treatment date, alternatively please scan the QR code below from the NHS COVID 19 app on your smartphone upon arrival to your appointment. This is a legal requirement in order for me to be compliant with the new regulations therefor I will not be able to carry out your appointment if you do not consent.
- Masks are mandatory, I will not be able to do your treatment without you wearing a mask and if you can’t get hold of one I can provide a surgical face mask to you at an extra cost. I will also be wearing PPE before you enter and will not remove it until after you have left.
- You will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands when you come in. These will be provided as usual.
- I kindly ask that you use the toilet before coming to your appointment as ours will generally be off limits (to reduce the possible spread of Coronavirus) unless you have a long appointment with me and it is an emergency to use it.
- During this time a blanket will not be provided, make sure you are cosy by perhaps bringing a jumper if you get cold.
- Please bring minimal belongings and avoid touching any surfaces when you arrive.
- Guests/children will not be allowed to come inside with you during your appointment please bare this in mind and organise appropriate childcare. If you arrive with a guest, they will be asked to wait in the car or return later if they are collecting you.
- If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, you must declare this information so that your appointment can be re arranged for after 14 days . I will notify you if I develop any symptoms myself.
- If you have been in contact with Coronavirus even if you have no symptoms you must also declare this information immediately and I will do the same.
- If you are travelling abroad to a country not on the Governments travel corridor list and your appointment with me is within 14 days of arriving back then you must also notify me as you will need to be isolating when you re enter the UK, therefor your appointment will need to be rearranged for after 14 days.
Lastly for your peace of mind, here are some of the changes I have made to ensure my working environment is kept as clean and safe as possible;
I have a PVC couch cover for my treatment bed which can be effectively disinfected in between clients, all surfaces and door handles will be thoroughly sprayed and disinfected in between clients as well as tools being disinfected with Barbicide as usual practice. I will be allowing extra time for cleaning, please make sure you are on time to your appointment. If you arrive early I will kindly ask you to wait in your car until I'm ready to let you in. If you have any concerns whatsoever please feel free to get in touch and I'd be happy to answer your questions and provide you with reassurance.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above information.
SAHAR LASH | Artistry